Thursday, April 30, 2009

I admire John so much

I've been so busy. You see, we're moving to a brand new trailer in South Park. It's so nice. I got a nice set of white wall tires picked out, and I got to pick out the color of the plastic wall tiles in the living room.

There is even a friendly crack dealer, right on the corner. After only a few visits he's even offering us freebies, and I got a crack-hit punch card!!! Only 10 visits and I get a bag of heroin for FREE!

My friend John is someone to admire though. John can do anything.

He went to the doctor for his normal herpeygonnasiphilHIV test (he'd been in a car with me, so it was a smart precaution, beside the antibiotics he got on just in case there was some latency), and started taking Chantix, and now he's a non-smoker.

Just sayin. Shout out to John. You're like my hero.

1 comment: